Red Bull Kumite Las Vegas is about to take place. With it, seven participants will make their presence and become highlights of the event. From iconic champions, EVO champions, to up-and-coming stars, the highly-awaited event is replete with personalities who already made a name and are making a name for themselves.
Some of the Best Tekken Players Will Attend the Event
If you are up-to-speed with Tekken as an esport, the names mentioned here will be familiar. As such, here are the seven invitees who will be gracing Red Bull Kumite Las Vegas in no particular order.
- Hoa ‘Anakin’ Luu: A veteran in the Tekken gaming community since Tekken 5, he’s already on his way to his 20th year. He’s most popular for acing many major tournaments.
- Arslan Ash: A Pakistani, Arslan established his name in Tekken beginning with EVO 2019 after winning the tournament.
- Nopparut ‘Book’ Hempamorn: A rising star from Thailand, Book made his greatest feat in EVO Japan 2020 by winning it.
- Jeannail ‘Cuddle_Core’ Carter: A consistent Top 8 qualifier and a strong proponent of women in gaming. She’s an American.
- Genki “Gen” Kumisaka: Another consistent player from Japan, he placed 1st in most tournaments he joined in.
- Jae-Min ‘Knee’ Bae: A living legend in the Tekken community. South Korean Knee is prominent for his versatility, which was key to his dominance.
- Vincent ‘Super Akouma’ Homan: A staunch proponent of the ‘Akuma revolution,’ hence the nickname. He is the best Tekken player to come from Europe.
Last month Steam also confirmed a new update that fixed some minor Tekken 7 bugs and crash issues, meaning a more stable game for any future events played on PC.