Welcome to EsportsHeadlines.com, your one-stop online magazine for everything connected to competitive gaming, from news and guides up to community related content.
Launched at the beginning of 2016, we initially focused on popular titles of that era, including Titanfall, Runescape, Arma, Unreal Tournament, and similar games that opened up the esports landscape. As new releases entered the industry, and old ones hit the Recycle Bin (R.I.P. Unreal Tournament & Titanfall), we remodeled our goals and introduced coverage of CS: GO, Fortnite, LoL, Overwatch, Apex Legends, DotA 2 and others.
Our team consists of veteran gamers, journalists and several contributing writers, and by clicking on their name below, you’ll be able to check out their best work here at EsportsHeadlines.com.
- Glenn R. Onassis, Senior Editor and Writer. A PC gamer who balances his free time between the latest indie games and ’80s action movies. Thanks to Glenn we managed to round up all the launch articles for EsportsHeadlines.com and prepare the TV & Shows category. As a huge fan of the PC platform he was the first one in the team who got a Steam Deck as his primary gaming platform, and his proudest work so far was his journey to find the best Steam Deck SD Card, as well as the DIY SD Card sticker project that he did soon after.
- Jessica Scott, Contributing Editor and Senior Writer. Mostly known for being a stickler for proper grammar, Jessica makes sure that each cornerstone article on the site gets enough editor’s love. Basically she deals with all the typos and weird sentences, so that our readers don’t have to. We trust her so much that we put her in charge of our guide on how to capitalize esports, and she did an amazing job there.
- April M. Reid, Senior Writer and Columnist. Not a fan of April fool’s jokes, April is our dedicated League writer, and her expertise is mostly used under our League of Legends section. If she’s not climbing the ranked ladders, she’s most probably writing that next LoL guide (which Glenn and Jessica definitely need, since they are quite bad at it). Her most popular work on EsportsHeadlines.com includes the LoL Beginners Guide, as well as the 7000-word-behemoth we call League of Legends lingo.
- Jackson Haime, Senior Writer and Columnist. Mostly known for his creative approach to content, Jackson loves to get his point across, and he already did that with several articles here on EsportsHeadlines.com. His most popular opinion piece so far was his rant about the youngest esports players, and after that the reasoning on why esports shouldn’t be in the Olympics. If you would like to argue with him in the comments, you’re welcome to do so.
- Jasmine Chiam, Senior Writer and Columnist. If EsportsHeadlines.com would be a zombie movie, she would be that doctor in a white coat with the cure. Known for her overview of the most common esports injuries, Jasmine is in charge of our Esports Health category, and if you haven’t checked it out so far, we definitely recommend to do so. There you can find all sorts of guides, tips and tricks, from basic things like how to keep your gamer gear clear, up to more serious topics like carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Goran Damjanovic, Senior Writer and Troubleshooter. A veteran of the industry, Goran has been writing about games and consumer technology since 2015. You’ll mostly see his name hovering around our hardware category, covering various topics around electricity and power usage. He is the mastermind behind the article on the best powerline adapter for gaming, as well as his research on MoCA adapters.
- Jermaine D. Delos Santos, Senior Writer and News Reporter. A hardcore PC gamer and handheld enthusiast, Jermaine helped us setup and launch our esports news section, as well as most of the news tags that our readers are enjoying today. He played an essential part in forming our news reporting team, and we couldn’t have launched the website without him.
- Vineet Gaikwad, Tech Writer and Troubleshooter. A troubleshooter, not a troublemaker, Vineet has played an essential role in our error code cluster. His experience with hardware further improved our troubleshooting corner, with several of his articles becoming the staple of EsportsHeadlines.com. One of his most popular articles include the Nintendo Switch Error Code list with solutions, as well as the PS5 Error Code one.
- Matej Majstorovic, Tech Writer, Columnist and Avid Sim-Racer. Matej helped us form one of the most challenging category here on EsportsHeadlines.com, the sim-racing section, and he continues to support the team with similar content ventures. When not driving aroound the Nürburgring, Matej spends his time over at his YouTube channel, with almost 30k subscribers watching over his sim racing mishaps!
- Filip Dumancic, Writer and Troubleshooter. Interested in networking equipment and power supplies, but specialized in under and overclocking computers (basically, not fun at parties). Filip helped us shape what we know today as the Troubleshooting Section, and played an essential part in our start-up phase.
Would You Like to Write for us?
We’re constantly on the look-out for new talent, and if you think you would be a great fit, drop us an e-mail.
Advertising With Us
EsportsHeadlines.com is part of the Damage Media Group. If you are a marketer looking to connect with our audience and promote your services or products, you can reach our ads team via this link.