Apex Legends to introduce a new Arenas map, weekly rewards, and cosmetics in the up-and-coming Thrillseekers event. The Apex Legends Thrillseekers event begins July 13, 2021, and will last until August 3, 2021.
What Are the Highlights?
Set amidst a place running with lava, the Overflow presents a challenging environment for all players. While players can shoot to their victory anywhere on the map, Overlook or Slope offers better leverage in short- or medium-range combat.
For three weeks, players will face some back-to-back rewards tracks. Each day, players can claim up to 1000 points and whose challenges refresh daily.
- 1st Week: A “chance to unlock the Rampart Wastelander Set”: gun charm, weapon skin, and Legendary Rampart costume.
- 2nd Week: “Battle Pass boosters, crafting metals, and Apex packs”.
- 3rd Week: “Lethal Enforcer Bangalore Skin, along with other goodies”.
Completing challenges gives players a chance to earn up to four unique badges. But there are also additional three badges, which can be earned weekly during the event:
- 1st Week Badge: Play a total of 20 Arena games.
- 2nd Week Badge: Make a total of 100 Knockdowns in Arenas.
- 3rd Week Badge: Deal a total damage output of 1200 to opponents in Arenas.
Summer Splash Sale
Running for a “couple of weeks,” the Summer Splash Sale brings back some fan-fave costumes. Among others, they include Voidwalker and Youngblood, as well as some Apex packs. The sale is valid until July 27, 2021.
Update* Seems like the game will also be running on PS5 and Xbox Series XlS soon.
Editor’s Note: Dear Reader, this is an archived article from our Apex Legends news section published in late 2021, for the most recent news check out our main esports news category.